so..
you noticed the change in blogskin from the blogger delfault. Awhile ago, I thought I'll not be doing up any blogskins as i'm moving into vox or livejournal whatsoever..
But I stood by my blogger one and thus producing this new skin! yipee! I'm kinda lazy to put this into blogskins.com leh. Let me think about it... soon.
aj choir called me this afternoon to go for an audition tomorrow morning at 10 am. I'm going to have to wake up EARLY to check my PAE results. I'm so nervous i get IBS every time i think about this matter. (IBS means:irritable bowel syndrome) BAH!!
well i cant say i really want to get into choir, and i cant say i dont want to. Just hope that things would go my way. reallllyyyy nervous.
and yesterday, I went to this livejournal community called direngrey_fotos . And as you have expected, it's a community filled with diru photos of ALL sorts. it's crazy. I jus got myself a folder of 1000++ pictures of toshiya which took me more than an hour on megaupload. But so satisfied i am.
EHH! you dont see this blogskin wallpaper for nothing!! and YES, toshiya's the guy << with the wings(that i drew). hope you like it.
let toshiya say HI to you now

No comments:
Post a Comment